Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Finish






That was a fun and easy stitch. It was done on 28 ct. linen - THAT might have something to do with it! It's A Flock of Birds from My Heart Is True - Blackbird Designs and Nicoletta Farrauto. I stitched it in cotton, instead of Belle Soie, and love the colors - Havana, Bark, Lancaster Red (all WDW) and Flax (GA). Guess I'll be picking out a frame when I get down to the shop.



That's a gorgeous woven tray of willow that my stitched piece is sitting on. It was a great gift from France and sits on my dining room table so I can continue to admire it!



1 comment:

woolwoman said...

your little BBD piece is soooo cute - what do you plan to do with it? Love the woven willow tray - we'll miss you this weekend - wish it wasn't so far and you could just pop up and enjoy another weekend of stitching and hooking with us. Behave yourself - Mel