Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Buzzzz


Here's a fun little piece (key or scissor fob) that I finished early in the long weekend. It's nice to just sit down and bead once in a while and a small project like this one is perfect for that. It's a new piece (last online show) from http://www.fernridgecollections.com/. I saw it during the online show and told Carole (Queen Bee of Always in Stitches) if she bought it, I'd do it for her. Well, she did, and it's done and it is truly fit for a Queen! Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

1 comment:

woolwoman said...

Karen - it's darling! Did I tell you that 1/2 of the Ferncourt is in my EGA chapter in GA and lives in Auburn - I've been anxious to meet her but she has not been there when I have been there but one day - I'll meet Ms Ferncourt!
What no knitting???? Mel